After making a very simple pillow, I decided to jump right in and make my Halloween costume this year. And I gave myself less than 2 weeks to do it. It probably ended up taking me about 40 hours to finish this thing. I got up early to work on it before work, and when I got home from work, I stayed up late to work on it too. I was working on it right up until 5 minutes before I went out Friday night. I had just enough time to snip all the long threads and put it on before meeting friends for a party. I got to wear it to a party Saturday too, and Sunday to the Henri David Costume Ball, which was tons of fun. I have a feeling I will be making another complicated costume for the ball next year. This is the Simplicity 9899 pattern. I got all of the fabric at JoAnn’s.